Steps to Open Your Account
New Account Documents
Please fill out the Account Opening Booklet. In addition to the account form booklet you must also download the disclosure booklet and sign the acknowledgment at the end of the booklet along with your account forms.
- Account Opening Booklet – Persons (Individual, Joint, IRA & Sole Proprietor)
- Account Opening Booklet – Entities (Corporations, LLCs, Partnerships & Trusts)
- Disclosure booklet
Please select the additional forms required for your account type.
- Account Transfer Form
- Managed Accounts (Power of Attorney)
- Exempt Commodity Trading Advisor Forms
- Power of Attorney Revocation
- Security Agreement and Assignment of Account
- RJO Hedge Representation Letter
- “Doing Business As” (DBA) Letter
- Statement Notification/Delivery
- Related Account Authorization Form
- Customer Address Change Form
- LME Disclosure Form
- End User License Agreement (November 2017 version)
- IRS Substitute W-9
- Agreement for Direct ACH Debits and Credits
Special Disclaimer for Applicants
This document is not an offer of solicitation for the purchase or sale of any Commodity. Before trading one should be aware that with potential profits there is also potential for losses that may be very large. Futures investing involves risk and is not suitable for everyone. Those acting on this information are responsible for their own actions.
Attention Non-U.S. Residents
The services provided by R.J. O’Brien & Associates (“RJO”) may not be available in all jurisdictions. It is possible that the country in which you are a resident prohibits us from opening and maintaining an account for you. If in doubt, please contact an account representative.