Please read the following important updates concerning our operations:
- We would like to thank our team members for their hard work, dedication and responsiveness during this challenging time.
- We would also like to thank our valued clients for their understanding and support as we make adjustments to serve them in every possible capacity.
- We wish everyone sustained health and well-being in the coming days, weeks and months.
The vast majority of support staff and some brokers are now working remotely. We anticipate that all operations and staff may transition to remote arrangements. This may happen quickly based on fluid events and directives. Therefore, please be aware of the following:
- Check this web page for updates.
- Ensure that you have vital information pertaining to your account – this includes your account number, the FCM where your account is held, platform username and password (if applicable) and your broker’s name and direct phone number.
- If you have received direct communication from your broker providing directives for how to reach them, please follow those instructions.
- If you are unable to contact your broker and need to place an order, you may reach our clearing firm directly via the number below. Note – you must have your account number ready.
- Please do not send physical checks to our 100 S. Wacker address until further notice. We cannot guarantee that physical checks will be received and deposited in a timely fashion. Everyone is encouraged to send/receive funds via wire or ACH. Contact your broker for details if you do not already employ these methods or or view our StoneX funding instructions.
- While working remotely we will have full capabilities and access to our systems, but certain aspects of your experience may not be as seamless as what you’ve come to expect. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as our team works hard to maintain the best level of service and responsiveness during this time.